The provider announced the shutdown of the Ngethu Water Treatment plant from Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 6:00 am to Thursday, August 13, 2020, 6:00 pm.
Here are the areas that will not receive water during the period:
1) The whole of City Centre, University of Nairobi Main Campus, Coca Cola Factory, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, EPZ-Athi River.
2) Areas along Mombasa road, South B, South C and the neighbourhoods.
3) The whole of Industrial Area.
4) Areas along Juja road, Mlango Kubwa, whole of Mathare, Eastleigh Airforce, Huruma, Kariobangi, Pangani, the whole of Eastleigh.
5) Areas along Jogoo road, Maringo, Buruburu and the Surrounding Estates, Bahati.
6) Areas along Outer-Ring Road; Baba Dogo, Dandora, Dandora KCC Factory, Umoja, Donholm, fedh, Tassia, Avenue Park, Nyayo Embakasi.
7) Areas along Kangundo Road; Ruai, Kayole, Komarock Estate, Njiru.
8) Areas along Thika road; Kenya Breweries, Kenyatta University, Kahawa Barracks, Marurui, Kasarani, Mwiki, Kahawa Sukari, Garden Estate and Thome Estate.
9) Areas along Limuru Road; Parklands, Ngara area, Aga Khan Hospital, University – School of Law and City Park area, Gigiri, United Nations – Gigiri, Muthaiga.
10) Areas along Naivasha road, Kikuyu road and Karen.
Trending News is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
To place an ad on our website please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach us on: 0784 358 836