- 400 gm Beef Minced Meat
- 4-5 Large Tomatoes (For the Sauce)
- 1 Fresh Parsley (Dhania)
- 2 Large Red Onions
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Floor
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Cream
- Step 1: Add the minced meat into the a clean medium sized bowl.
- Step 2: Add the cubed onions together with the spring onions, then add in the finely chopped parsley and mix.
- Step 3: Add the finely chopped garlic together with the garlic powder and mix.
- Step 4: Add in 1 beaten egg & mix.
- Step 5: Add the All-Purpose Flour and mix well.
- Step 6: Scoop small portions of meat and roll them out into small balls.
- Step 7: In a medium sized pan.. add 5-6 tablespoons of Vegetable cooking oil. Add in the rolled out meatballs. Space them well so that they are not squeezed in the pan.
- Step 8: Cook each side for 5-7 minutes. The meatballs will browns nicely on the edges due to the flour added.
- Step 9: Once cooked, set the meatballs aside and start on the sauce.
Preparation of the Sauce
- Step 1: Add 1 onion into a sufuria and cook until its golden brown.
- Step 2: Add in the tomatoes. Blend/crush them before adding them in. Cook the tomatoes until the color changes from red to an orangish color. that way you know the tomatoes are cooked.
- Step 3: Add in your preferred choice of spices. I added 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard sauce and 1 teaspoon of Black pepper, spanish paprika, garlic powder. Let it cook for 5 minutes as you stir consistently.
- Step 4: Add in a Tablespoon of Coconut Cream. Stir and Cook for a few minutes.
- Step 5: Add in the Meatballs. Spread them well and let them marinate in the sauce for a few minutes.
- Step 6: Add in 1/2 to 1 Cup of Water.. Be careful not to add too much water. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 7: Once you achieve the desired thickness. Set the sauce aside.