- 400gm Chicken Breast
- 200gm Button Mushrooms
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup of Cooking Cream
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Tsp of Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- 1 Branch/ Stem of Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of Spanish Paprika Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Black Pepper Corns
- 1 Bunch of Dhania
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- Step 1: In a bowl add the chicken breast, paprika, turmeric, soy sauce, black pepper and salt and mix well. Throw in the Rosemary stem and cover with foil paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2: Add in the butter and let it melt. Add the chicken in a pan and brown each side for 2-3 minutes then set aside in a plate.
- Step 3: In the same pan, add the sliced mushrooms. Cook for 5 Minutes until they are soft and brown. Add some oil for frying if necessary.
- Step 4: Add in the crushed/minced garlic. Cook for a minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Step 5: Add in the finely chopped dhania/parsley and mix well.
- Step 6: Mix the cooking cream with water and add it in. Mix well.
- Step 7: Add in the Parmesan cheese. (can be replaced by preferred cheese)
- Step 8: Add in the Chicken Breast together with the Rosemary brunch/stem. Make sure it all fits in well. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.( Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breast.0
- Step 9: Check on the Salt & Spices and adjust accordingly. Sprinkle some dhania or black pepper to garnish.
- Step 10: Serve with some Rice,Chapati or Mashed Potatoes.
courtesy of Nimoh’s kitchen