PREP TIME – 10 MINUTES
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Very Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 1/4 of Salt
- Step 1 : Chop the Tomatoes into tiny/small cubes. Be careful not to loose the tomato juice it will act as your dressing for the Kachumbari.
- Step 2 : Chop the Onions into Small /Tiny cubes.
- Step 3: Chop the Avocado/Guacamole similarly into small cubes.
- Step 4: Add everything into a mixing bowl/plate add some salt and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Step 5: Serve this on the side with any dish.. 😂😂😂